From small databases to large enterprise solutions we’ve got experience in it all. Delivering you a flexible service and simply guiding you through our processes step by step will mean your bespoke software can be developed effectively and efficiently.
This initial phase is to define your business processes and the requirement for the software. Two documents are produced the functional specification and the user acceptance test. A draft version of both of these documents will be presented to you and your staff for comments before final release is agreed. This presentation is important because it ensures that:
• The whole document is considered, not just the first few pages.
• Members of staff who will use the software have an input as well as their managers.
Design and Development
• Identify the individual modules.
• Produce a detailed technical specification for each module and the whole system.
• Estimate the time required for the development process.
• Prototypes of some modules may be produced at the design stage so that you can provide us with initial feedback.
All applications we develop undergo the following tests:
• Module functional tests.
• System test.
• User Acceptance Test (UAT).
The module and system tests are undertaken by Lutra Systems staff, while the UAT should be carried out using your own staff.
The application can be released for staff training prior to a final deployment.
Although your software has lifetimes guarantee this relates to any bugs that have not been found during the testing phase and not to changes to the specification. However we do offer a range of support options that can be tailored to suit your requirements.
How do I get started?
The first step is to get in touch with us to explore the options. You can do this by:
- Using the ‘Contact’ form HERE
- Calling us on 01872 248250